PADI Open Water Course
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Finch Hatton, QLD
- Product code: OWC
Rainforest Scuba is the only PADI dive shop in the Mackay/Issac region. Scuba diving is not just for the adults it's for kids too.
Enjoy learning on a one to one basis or in a small class which means you do not need to wait for a class to fill up before you can take part of the practical phase of the course.
Course length varies for each area and can be suited to your free time with no extra charge if you need extra dives to complete your course.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development online, to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
You may be able to get college credit for the Open Water Diver course.
How can you start learning now?
Enroll in Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – affilitate with Rainforest Scuba as your dive shop in Mackay Qld and you can start learning right away. PADI Open Water Diver Online gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program. Get started now!