PADI Dive Master Course Intern
- Duration: 10 Days (approx.)
- Product code: DMASTERint
No minimum time to be completed, you enrol in the internship program where they can log free dives for volunteer work to get up to the required 60 dives logged needed to complete the course.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’re someone who serves other divers by solving problems, giving advice, and lending a hand to make diving more fun.
The course consists of 3 modules
1. Knowledge Development – you will cover 12 topics through independent study giving you a deeper understanding of SCUBA diving.
2. Water Skills & Stamina – during this module you will have several timed swims and will refine basic SCUBA skills so you can role model beginners to scuba diving.
3. Practical Application – you will apply what you learned through the knowledge development and water skills & stamina modules.
• Be certified as Advanced Open Water, Advance Plus or equivalent, and PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent.
• Have logged 40 dives to start training, and have 60 dives for certification.
• Be at least 18 years old at the start of the course.
• Have current (i.e. within the last 12 months) medical clearance for diving.
Prices & Inclusions
PADI Certification eCard
Encyclopedia of recreational diving
PADI carry bag
PADI instructor Manual
PADI teaching slates
Access to the PADI PRO website
Note: We strongly recommend that you have access to the diving knowledge workbook.
The Divemaster course has an extra cost of $250 (for books & registration) to pay on your first day.
Once you have commenced this course, you have 12 months to complete the course.
How to get to us?
We recommend that customers make their own way to our dive shop at Main Beach so that they will have time to explore the Marina, shops, and local area after their dive or snorkel.
Our Dive shop is a 5 min Uber ride from Surfers Paradise, the local bus stops at the marina and we have a free car park for customers who are driving.
We can provide return transfers from select Surfers Paradise hotels (call 07 5526 7722 to find locations), please be aware that seats are limited.
***PLEASE CALL AT LEAST 24hrs PRIOR TO YOUR START DATE TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR COURSE DATE & TIME 07 5526 7722***