As a PADI Divemaster you’re someone who serves other divers by solving problems, giving advice, and lending a hand to make diving more fun.
The course consists of 3 modules
1. Knowledge Development – you will cover 12 topics through independent study giving you a deeper understanding of SCUBA diving.
2. Water Skills & Stamina – during this module you will have several timed swims and will refine basic SCUBA skills so you can role model beginners to scuba diving.
3. Practical Application – you will apply what you learnt through the knowledge development and water skills & stamina modules.
• Be certified as Advance Open Water, Advance Plus or equivalent and PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent.
• Have logged 20 dives to start training, and have 60 dives for certification.
• Be at least 18 years old at the start of the course.
• Have current (i.e. within the last 12 months) medical clearance for diving.
10 days or Internship (our recommendation)
Prices & Inclusions
Encyclopedia of recreational diving
Note: We strongly recommend that you have access to the diving knowledge workbook.
The Dive master course has an extra cost of $250 (for books & registration) to pay on your first day.